Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us "OKR CYCLES s.r.o. Budatínska 16, 85106 Bratislava, Slovakia".
Address for shipping the returns:
OKR CYCLES s.r.o. - prevádzka
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not exist for distance-selling contracts for the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or regulation by the consumer is relevant or are clearly cut to the personal needs of the consumer.
The seller is not responsible for:
- late delivery of goods caused by the postal or courier service
- delayed delivery of goods due to an incorrect/incomplete address provided by the recipient
- for damage caused to the parcel by the postal or courier service
- late or cancelled delivery caused by the manufacturer/supplier or by other unforeseeable circumstances and/or force majeure (wars, pandemics, political embargos, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, extreme weather)
The right of cancellation for distance-selling contracts expires for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer.
OKR CYCLES is functioning as a retailer, all terms mentioned above are applicable only to B2C sales to end customers. B2B purchases and terms are not currently applicable.
- The buyer - the consumer - has the right to contact the seller with a complaint, suggestion or a request to remedy a problem (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) in case he is not satisfied with the way the seller handled his complaint, order, or if he believes that the seller has violated his rights.
- If the seller responds to this request negatively or does not respond to it within 30 days , the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution (further referred to as the subject of the ADR motion) under Act 391/2015 Coll. ARS subjects are bodies and authorized legal entities according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified in §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll. 7.2.
- The consumer can also submit a complaint through the European Alternative Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, which is available online: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.trader.register
- Alternative dispute resolution can only be used by end consumers - individuals who do not act within the area of their business activity, employment or profession when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution does not apply to disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating ADR, up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT.