Schwalbe Aerothan Tube Race - 28
Aerothan is a material that completely redefines the bicycle inner tube: extremely light,
highly puncture-resistant and designed for the lowest rolling resistance.
The revolutionary tube made of Aerothan achieves previously unattained peak values for elasticity, weight and puncture resistance. Especially for road, MTB and trekking bikes.
Aerothan Tube - The facts
- Consistently light up to the valve - around 40% lighter than a comparable Schwalbe Extralight tube
- Puncture safety redefined - the material prevents sudden loss of air
- Minimum rolling resistance - maximum driving dynamics
- 100% recyclable
- Extremely heat-resistant - approved for rim brakes
- Stable handling - even at low air pressures
- Made in Germany
AEROTHAN TUBE RACE
When it comes to road cycling with tube, the Aerothan Tube Race is the first choice. Because it convinces with low rolling resistance and dynamic, smooth riding dynamics. In comparison
to butyl tubing, a weight saving of 100 grams or more can be achieved for the entire bike. The Aerothan Tube Race can be relied upon not only for excellent puncture protection, but also on downhill rides: Even during several emergency braking maneuvers with rim brakes in quick succession, it remains absolutely heat-resistant.