QUARQ - SRAM DFour DUB Power Meter Crank
Train using a Quarq power meter without changing your drivetrain. You are working hard, pushing yourself to new heights in some of the toughest conditions. Ride with confidence knowing that your power meter will not quit when you need it the most. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh climates do not hold you back, then you need a product capable of rising to the occasion. That is exactly what the DFour DUB power meter is made for. Train harder, ride faster and unlock your ultimate potential. The DFour DUB power meter brings simplicity and ease-of-use to your training. With MagicZero automatic calibration, there is no need to worry about calibrating before you ride; just jump on your bike and go. DFour DUB features Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, delivering power output information directly to your cycling computer.
10K temperature compensation
Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions.
Built to last
An IPX7 waterproof rating, an easy-to replace CR2032 battery, a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed worldwide support.
Easy to use (and reuse)
Manual and automatic zeroing make Quarq power meters truly set and forget. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates your power meter as you ride – no need to manually calibrate
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Requires a110 BCD chainring. Compatible with Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings. Works with Ultegra R8000 and 105 R7000 chainrings but will not aesthetically match.