CHRIS KING R45D CENTERLOCK REAR
On top of all that, the 45 points of simultaneous engagement in this hub improve power transfer and traction thanks to our patented RingDrive™ system.
Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
All Chris King rear hubs come with that signature, angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings · King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shiamano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub